Discuss addy price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jolly fix

just started working again in London,been working in somerset for about 18yrs now.forgot what a price diff there was.today been to a local tile shop (south london),webber 20kg flex £24.00 a bag,:yikes:tile giant cost £8 more per bag in london :yikes:(even with trade card and tilers arms),used to buy mapei from T P in Glastonbury (think T P and tile giant owend by same company?).i know some places the more you spent the better deal etc,and i can add the extra cost onto quote etc,.Does anybody know any good tile shops south london (clap/brixton/wands/stret/dul areas? i still use Tile giant on brixton hill...

Reply to addy price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Helloall further to my post a few days ago regarding black starlight quartz tiles, i am about...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
U
We received a quote to do a lot of tiling , at "£** per square metre"- labout only, we supply...
2 3
Replies
Views
J
Hi All, I am a customer with 45 m2 of 60 x 60 Porcelain floor tiles to be laid and a shopping...
Replies
Views
Mark S
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
addy price
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.