Discuss Advice to share - Blackberry's and back-ups in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

For all you Blackberry users; don't forget to regularly back-up your Blackberry to your computer.

My husband found out to his horror yesterday that his Blackberry had crashed and needed a full operating system install to repair it. He lost all his phone numbers, email settings, download applications, pictures that weren't stored to the memory card and so on...

so the moral of this story is, back it up, regularly :baby:

D

david campbell

what has a small black summer fruit that tastes great in pies got to do with computers,phones or hard drives
3d-funny-eyes.gif

Reply to Advice to share - Blackberry's and back-ups in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
HELP - WHATS YOUR ADVICE Got an angry neighbour (last ten years) who is particular about the...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
You all know I don't mind helping you guys to rank your websites high in Google, and I don't...
Replies
Views
kelleytiling
K
D
Found this on another forum...:lol: Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive...
Replies
Views
U
CAN BE HARD KEEPING A STRAIGHT FACE AS A COURT REPORTER These are from a book called Disorder...
Replies
Views
Saltire69
S
G
Ok so this was my 1st time having wanting to attend for years. Lots of my mates go each year and...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Advice to share - Blackberry's and back-ups
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.