Discuss Alternative to cutting with grinders outside in the elements in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Lakey

TF
Crawley
They look really useful. How well do they come with 'some' wind (I dont mean a tornado). I'd love one where my cutter is outside (and none tiling jobs). - it can go ontop of the landrover for transport.Some lights they look smashing.

I 'had' one of these which was screwed to a timber deck of a Barn conversion we were doing........it 'was' a great bit of kit until the wind had it's way.
It snapped a couple of legs and ripped the roof. It was a particularly windy day/night though.:(
Would def get another.

F

Flintstone

82F76A56-519F-4303-9EF3-B965BE255388.jpeg
I had a pop up gazaebo similar to the budget one in Marks link, never used it for work, I bought it to cover the old bug when I was taking the engine out. Took it camping and it blew away and ended up mangled! Pack down nice but very heavy!

They look really useful. How well do they come with 'some' wind (I dont mean a tornado). I'd love one where my cutter is outside (and none tiling jobs). - it can go ontop of the landrover for transport.Some lights they look smashing.

Would it be better to get a small generator and transformer and do wet cuts in your van?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Alternative to cutting with grinders outside in the elements in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
Hi folks I have just started my 2nd year in college diploma level 2 wall and floor tiling. I...
Replies
Views
S
S
At this tims of year I start thinking about my plans for next year and look back on the good and...
Replies
Views
Jeff the tiler
J
P
hi tilers -- my first post (and my my first tiling job). I'm very glad to have come across this...
Replies
Views
prceramics
P

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.