Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Anyone feeling the heat? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Well done Joe thats good to hear it, even if you didnt want to travel across the border to help us in Westmeath! :thumbsup:

Pebbs

Hi Pebbs:thumbsup:,
It wasn't a case of me not wanting to travel across the border,lol. I have 3 jobs in the south of Ireland at the minute and as i said even done a big job in Westmeath 2 years ago,just too busy to drop and run anywhere.I was lucky to even get to Liverpool on saturday and even luckier to meet the famous Ed from Aston Tiling:thumbsup:
I'm sure yo know all about pressure Lynn:thumbsup:
Hope you got all sorted down in Westmeath.

P

Pebbs

It was a bit of a nightmare Joe, every single piece of marble had to be re-cut on site, as the drawings were out :mad2: I ended up sending another two masons out there, but in the end it looked beautiful. I suspect now the client will put the airfares up, I did suggest we put a coinbox on the bathroom doors so he can see how it feels having to pay to go to the loo! I have some video of it, but cant put it on here due to the f'ing and blinding of a certain person. When they dumped that extra shower room on us at the end we had to refuse it, as we had run over time. A couple of lads came down from Antrim to do that, but they werent very friendly.

Pebbs

Reply to Anyone feeling the heat? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Anyone feeling the heat?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.