Discuss Apple Customer Service - Once again brilliant in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
As you all know I had an issue with my laptop I bought and they swapped it for the newer one with no questions asked. I've had problems with my 3GS last year, and they swapped it FOC. I didn't even buy the phone from a store, I bought it off a mate.

Did the same when the 4 came out, my mate got 2 contracts and sold me the phone from one, the sim from that goes in a work phone that isn't an iphone.

The mute button stopped working, but the phone was stuck in mute so I missed loads of calls last Thursday. Called Apple thursday at about 3pm, they sent a phone out 9am Friday morning. I had to buy it (well, they put a hold on the cash in your account) but then when they received the damaged phone Monday they refunded the cash (or took the hold off the payment).

Got a brand new (probably reconditioned actually but its as good as new) phone now.

A+++++

I just have 8 pages of Apps again instead of them all neatly in related folders damn it. Takes hours to move them all back to the right folders grrrr. Don't know why iTunes or your backup doesn't remember the order of them for you to do a like-for-like restore. Oh well. At least I get my calls again.

S

Stewart

I was in the Apple store in Glasgow last week and just happen to mention the home button on my black iPhone 4 sometimes didn't work first time. They offered me a replacement on the spot..... As they were changing it, I asked if there was any chance of the replacement being white, to which the guy laughed and said why not for being cheeky enough to ask. So I got a brand new White iPhone 4 for my year old black one........

Reply to Apple Customer Service - Once again brilliant in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
GRRRR. Friend of a friend has been pestering me to tile their house. Whole downstairs floor...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Thought it might be a bit of fun (and maybe educational) for members to share a few stories of...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Apple Customer Service - Once again brilliant
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.