UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Bad knee's ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

i appear to have arthritis in my right knee :yikes: and currently popping pills to keep going :20: the long term prognosis is not good, scraps,wash outs, replacements but only when you are 60 + only 53 thats a long wait on pills then the re-placement will only last 10 years the government hope you will die in-between 60-70 so they don't have to repeat the operation, and yes i have worn pads all my life :thumbsup: i think its down to kneeling in wet screed and hereditary ,so if you guys have any suggestions of possible new careers please tell -us, i have tried to look after myself over the years but there is always something that ****es on your chips, LOL :thumbsup: keep laying them lads:santa_wink:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I know how you feel mate. Both my knees are arthritic but fortunately I stopped laying screeds before I totally knackered them. Trouble is since I got off my knees I have put on about our stone so if one thing don't get you another on will......

Nowadays I spend what litte time I lay screeds standing up of course but you know that. ;op.

Had to have a shoulder decompression on my "compacting and trowelling" shoulder a couple years ago and that has been ok since and I have a bad back. I guess we all know these are common issues for dry screeders.

Hope the pain is bearable and does not cause you too much greif and most of all that it won't stop you earning a crust.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bad knee's ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
okay the long shot is I've had trouble with my left knee since early teenage years as a result...
2 3
Replies
Views
Lincoln-tiler
L
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
D
my right knee is killing me ,i did my last job on heavy pain-killers, with the sub straight...
Replies
Views
G
Don’t just take our word for it! Amazon Testimonials 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
J
PICKED UP SIR RAMICS GREAT THREAD ON KNEE PADS . FOR US TILERS WITH 15-30 YEARS ON OUR KNEES ON...
Replies
Views
Perry
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.