Discuss Batons, levels, trackers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

It’s not the fact that it is a small cut necessarily, it’s sticking out like a sore thumb. You can’t honestly say that is the best you could do.

Honestly, I’m not a Tiler myself but I started doing tiling jobs not far off 30 years ago as a Plumbers apprentice and hand on heart, I know I didnt walk away from a job looking like that.

I did however tile directly onto plasterboard in showers, with ready mixed so I was in no way perfect.

You need to up your game a bit, because you can’t leave stuff like that. Just being honest.

i guess starting from a full tile on the left window would sort this out also in turn would sort the slivers on the boxing

also would drop the right window down to a 1/3 of a tile ish and then adjust the top side with a bit of dot and dabbing to acceptable a full tile ??????

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Batons, levels, trackers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
I'm probably asking a really silly question but here's my problem. I've tiled a few rooms...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I finally have some walls and levels to work off for setting out. Here's the wall I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB