Discuss Best Tile Adhesive for Walls and Floors? Voting is now CLOSED - Results are in!! Well done MAPEI! in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Weber is toilet if u aint using ardex x77 u aint a tiler

bs.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Sorry i havent posted much although i have been a member for ages, the AMAROK forum holds most of my posts :) (If you aint driving an Amarok you aint a tiler) grammer and spell check that :lol:

Amarok forum has taken off well. We've got a new sponsor over Xmas for suspension. Pedders. Awesome company. You can order some, get it delivered, and if you don't like the look of them, send them back.

Getting a lift kit for mine off them I think.

Gutted I've not got the Canyon! My 2013 model should be here the end of the month I've been waiting for ages for it!

Reply to Best Tile Adhesive for Walls and Floors? Voting is now CLOSED - Results are in!! Well done MAPEI! in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Which mapei adhesive ( it's convenient for me to buy this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Which tile adhesive have you most used during over the past few years and ending in 2021? ALL...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi We've knocked through our kitchen and dining room and taken up old stone/porcelain tiles in...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Best Tile Adhesive for Walls and Floors? Voting is now CLOSED - Results are in!! Well done MAPEI!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Retail | Tile Buying
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond