Discuss Bosch gtc.. 3 in 1? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Does bosch gtc.make Bosch gtr..and angle grinder redundant,it seems a 2 in 1.tool...or am I missing something. Or is the gtc and gtr both overkill,could a regular angle grinder with relevant attachments be good enough...hope I'm getting question across. Great 2 here opinions cheers.

Can't find anything under GTC

S

Stef

Surely the GCT is just a skinny grinder with dust cowling [MENTION=29939]Stef[/MENTION] cos all core drills I know screw straight in to any grinder after u remove centre thread of grinder.
Or am I missing a trick?

I don't think it's got an m14 thread on it, think it locks into place on the end of the Bosch.
The only person I know has one is Shogun Rua, Paul.
He would be able to answer that one

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bosch gtc.. 3 in 1? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
O
    • Informative
    • Useful
So Gary and I have come down to Hastings to inspect a large Porcel-thin floor that is failing...
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, another basic question. How best or does it matter to position tiles where they meet in...
Replies
Views
silverpuma
S
S
Hi. This is probably a no brainer for you guys but I'm unsure of the best way to set out 300x600...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB