Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Boss wants me to constantly tile over old tiles to save him money..am i right in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

fipple

gooner!,,thats right...they have been going for over 100yrs...proper joiners...they still have a joinery shop there ,use to have a masonry shop as well...very big in that area of cambridge...i think the familys that run it are the tirrels and james...very clicky company but some of the very best tradesman ive ever met...john frost ,was a pleasure to meet him..absolutely fantastic carpenter!:thumbsup:

F

fipple

dont thin k they are!...when i joined glenda matthews gave me and 2 other starters all the company literature....never read all of it:smilewinkgrin:...but i think the coulsons started 2gether then 1 ventured off and something something then a merger merger then hey presto...you have the james and tirrels...:thumbsup:....philip james is actually a proper serving freemason...fingers in alot of pies... think he nodded at me once:lol:...that was it...guess he,s a busy guy....but like i said..they have many quality skilled/timeserved tradesman,...proper outfit...very trusted name in the industry...i got to work on the university campus'..fitzwilliam museum..working on sash windows/oak framed windows hardwood 1st 2nd fix...no caulk,so no cheating,..lol...was good whilst it lasted..

Reply to Boss wants me to constantly tile over old tiles to save him money..am i right in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

H
hi im sorry if im posting this but i need some advice as every source i read on the internet...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, im a plumber sub contracting for a firm. Now, I've began first fix on a small bathroom but...
Replies
Views
mylocalplumber
M
L
Hi guys, Im new to this forum, I am a sparky and a member of the Electricians forum, so...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
R
Hi, newbie, first big job, you know the drill... I have extended a small, x3 sided sq. shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Boss wants me to constantly tile over old tiles to save him money..am i right
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.