Discuss Boutique Designer Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

I'm not sure how often you guys get involved in the design aspect and sourcing of tiles for clients but I thought it might be worth starting a thread dedicated to the smaller tile studios who make some of the more unusual wall coverings.

We quite often work from a short brief then go out to source the design, this of course includes tiles. I have a mental memory of some of the designers but often forget where i've seen certain products. It's about time I built a small database. So instead of just bookmarking them on my own PC, I thought it would be worth listing them here for all to share and add to.

I'll start it off. It might be best to post a link then a few pictures of typical designs from them to save people having to click each link. I'm not talking about a link to loads of tile shops where you still have to wade through hundreds of tiles but links direct to the manufacturers/designers.

Could turn in to quite a library maybe?:thumbsup:

OK first one.

Edgewater Studio

Creative Tile | Edgewater Studio

Nice selection of glass mosaics.

es3.jpg es1.jpg es2.jpg

es3.jpg es1.jpg es2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Boutique Designer Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

H
Hi All, Firstly I'm not a tiler! I've just moved in with my partner and I'm looking to rent out...
Replies
Views
I
C
Here's a little one we did earlier this year. All designed, supplied and installed by us. This...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Boutique Designer Tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.