Discuss can't believe some people.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
had a call yesterday evening to quote a kitchen floor, the lady told me a tiler was supposed to be coming round that afternoon to give her a quote, but never turned up, ok no probs i'll pop in after work tomorrow between 4 and 5 pm, great she said i'll see you then, got there today at 4.15 pm....and no one was in...:mad2: bloody time wasters..!!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
you no what, thats crossed my mind to, ive rang her a couple of times this evening, to call her a time wasting ***** down the phone, but no ones answering.....lol

See Andy, wasting your time by not answering the phone. It'll just be your luck that she's had a death in the family or something. How would that make you feel :oops: :lol:

I had a customer who I did a bathroom for a few years ago. Sent the invoice, no cheque, after numerous calls managed to speak to wife who told me husband had died. She apologised for not sending cheque and it arrived two days later.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to can't believe some people.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
H
Got a call from a lady who had hired someone to refurb her bathroom. Guy had been there every...
Replies
Views
just done a 20 mile round trip, to look at a slate job, it's ****ing with bloody rain, customer...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
B
Popped into Topps this morning to collect an order & they asked me if I was taking away the...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
I went to look at tiling this lady's cloakroom the other day, all going well. Then she said to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB