UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Case of The Hungarian Tiler Handyboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

Gooner STOP IT!! I cant type for laughing............:lol::lol:

"Compare the market.com, compare the meercat.com"

:lol::lol:

I have posted lookouts around Crewe, if anyone see's a Suzuki swift with dodgy number plates asking for Diamondo Dom, I'm off!

0002048B.gif
0002048B.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pyjcb

Oh dear, what have I done???
I am still suspicious but what can I say, If you only have a quid (£1) then you wont get far on that.
Good luck to you in whatever you decide to do with your future. Keep posting the replies, its good reading them.

Adios amigo.

Dear Dom

You make from my character harlequin.

This is not fair play.

I am looking for again sy who can help me .. I registrated in this forum not only amuse the members, I want to find a job, an employer too.

My saved money is not only a quid (1pound), it is 1 thousend (below 1.000 pound) and I think it is enough to drive to the UK, to let a room, and live for 2-3 weeks until I get my first wages. I think it is fully down-to-earth.

pyjcb

P

pyjcb

pyjch hi mate if you are genuine, i wish you all the best, just out of interest why Britain and not another European country, and why cant you make all you plans come about in your country then mate ???:thumbsup:

Hi Gooner59

Thank You also the best wishes. I am glad that many forum member wish me the best. This is very good. I need still some more job offer.

For each:

I want ask You (members, tilers). What is the situation in Your country? Are there any tiler job, handy job vacancy? Or are there serious unemployment too?

And what You think about my plan? Do You feel I am Your competitor?

Because I want You feel I am a good handyman, a potencial labourer, an vocation trainee. I want be the british UK tilers best assistant, best mate (but not fully clear to me what is this word mean puntuelly in the hungarian language).

Please let You reread my topic considering this! I really want in this forum find friends, helper and employer.

And the answer for Your question Gooner59:

In the primary school I leadned german for 8 years. I was going to a gentilitial school with many kraut. I living in a kraut village.
Later in the secondary school was the english, because this is the universal word language.
I speak the english little bit better than the german, and because I want cultivate the english – because I can communicaty with everybody in the word – so I wanted go to so country where is the mother tongue is the english. And to this is the best England.

Why not make my plan in my country. The answer is very simple, so I do not write too much – but I have a lot of theory in my mind be in rapport with this.
The money! The peoples live for money, and I too. In the UK much more the payment, and much hihger the standard of living. In UK from my UK payment I can much better to live as in Hungary from my hungarian payment. Example the food have approximately same preis in both of the 2 country. Hire a living quarters is chepar in Hungary. Cars are cheaper in the UK.

If I go to the UK, I can earn first 5.80pounds or more, and later 8-12pounds or more hourly – I know should pay some tax from this.
In hungary a tiler employee can be earn (profit after tax) 2 pounds, a very professional maybe 3.
An hungarian self-employed contractor can undertake tiling for privat order from 4pounds+25%tax1, for business order from 6pounds+25%tax1 per each square meter. And if it is not sharp, not swindle the government (but I tell You all of the hungarian contractors should be sharp the government to can be survive) they should pay 25%tax1, and approximately 40%tax2 (it is content a number of taxes). So the earnings for a self-employed contractor is from: 4pounds+25%-25%-40%=2.4pounds, 6pounds+25%-25%-40%=3.6pounds for each professional tiled, taxed, square meter. And to this conspire that the tools, phonerate, fuel, car, all other expenses are on same level.

In Hungary thats contractors can be augment well, whose have fund. I want live and work in the UK some year to save money, learn the profession well, get acquainted with up-to-date technology. And when I come home – if I come home (cause of family, own family, hungarian lifestyle) – I can be chief contractor with competitive earnings.

This above was very heartfelt and meaty, but it was necessary to You can make sence of my plan and idea.

pyjcb

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Case of The Hungarian Tiler Handyboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.