Discuss Cutting limestone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

ALAN REID

Hi guys very new to this game so ill try to make some sense , ive been renovating my old cottage and decided to try tiling it myself for the first time , something ive always thought about but never got the oppertunity . Anyway my wife decides she wanted limestone tiles ive now fitted them and everything looks great , now shes saying the thing thats missing is a sort of rectangular insert above the bath to put soap things onto . Although i can get access from the other room to cut away the tile board can i actually cut a rectangle out of the tile with a grinder maybe or will the tile just burst up

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cutting limestone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
I am currently doing a new build where the customer has bought some tiles from Porcelenasa...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
V
Hi all I've had a dewalt d2400 for about 4years now It's never let me down and it's cut...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Long term lurker to the forum. I usually tile kitchen splashbacks or tile for family but now im...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
S
Hi Everyone, Am hoping someone can help with some advice here. I have had 120sq mtrs of honed...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys, I've almost finished my first tiling job (complete bathroom) and I'm pretty pleased...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB