Discuss Dewalt d24000 vs Montolit tornado vs rubi dw250n in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

ross9807

I've now got my dewalt d2400. Words can not explain how good this tile cutter is. I am so amazed, i can't wait to go to work on monday and use it. Its saves so much time and is so easy, i cant believe how i was doing it before. If anyone else is face with a decision like this, BUY IT. You'll earn the money back in no time.

I had to write something on this site about it, my girlfriend fed up of hearing about it. :)

A

Aston

apparently the montolit tornado is made in china and its suffering a few teething problems? the laser has been an issue too.

i think pound for pound the dewalt is a much wiser buy ;0)

also, its worth mentioning that the dewalt floor square is identical to the montolit floor square except they are 2 different colours. the dewalt being silver, the monti being yellow. the dewalt is around £160, the montolit is around £230...sometimes you are just paying for a name? not always, but sometimes...

Reply to Dewalt d24000 vs Montolit tornado vs rubi dw250n in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Anyone using the rubi dr 350 and can give any feedback? same for the dewalt looking at...
Replies
Views
C
Hi All, Im new to the forum, so go easy with me!!! Im after some advice please. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
B
Evening all, So getting back into the swing of it all again and need to get myself a new wet...
Replies
Views
Gonzo1969
G
O
Spent some time this afternoon with @GaryTheTiler and @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin testing different...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Dewalt d24000 vs Montolit tornado vs rubi dw250n
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.