Discuss Donald Trump... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
i beleive hes got the rights for this nonsesne golf course/complex....controversy as it was a special breeding site for birds but as always it comes down to money,i also beleive that aberdeen council sacked a member of staff who opposed the deal.

mg,i think we should stick his wig on sideeways it may look better thenwe could tie him to the deck and put golf balls in his mouth and take drunken swings at them with a putter...is that taking things to extreme? lol

O

Olz

I know everyone that has posted in this thread is only speaking in jest, but a high profile forum was taken offline for almost a week when a member started talking about ways of attacking an american polatician not too long ago, may have even been the president he was discussing, and the main poster was reportedly visited by one of the american law enforcement agencys apparently. Even though he quickly backtracked and claimed he was joking. It seems they take any sort of discussion about such matters very seriously.

U

user123

Luckily we are not talking about Obama, we are talking about potential canditates in a DIFFERENT country, and the fact that Donald Trump's involvement in Scotland is highly controversial is well known and me just saying I don't like the man and what he stands for, well, I reckon we are still in the era of free speech?
Maybe I should add that 'in no way do individuals' opinions of forum members reflect the position of the forum organisers nor the forum as a whole" .............................

Reply to Donald Trump... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
US Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies Aged 82 His family said they were "heartbroken" by his death...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
T
There has been more major inventions came from the Scots than any other country in the World...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
U
> A FEW QUESTIONS THAT HAUNT ME! (no, not me, just whoever put them together.. ) (some good...
Replies
Views
user123
U

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Donald Trump...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.