UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Done a bit of Labouring today!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

I got asked if I would like to help out on a job in N.London......and because of the bloke who asked me.....How could I refuse!!!!!!!
Anyway, I embraced the Olympic lanes and set off to “nose bleed” territory.......
Anyway the floor was Ditra’d and we were fixing 1200x600’s.......nice!!!!!!!
Here is the bloke who decided to employ me!!!!!!

1-18.jpg

I have to say it was great fun and really nice meeting up with another forum member..........GARY THE TILER!!!!!!
Basically he popped my cherry in the porcel-thin tiles......and they were wonderful to work with.....because it was my first time I had a few hiccup's.........oh well.........

but in a nutshell I had a really nice day......we put down 18m2 ish after setting out......(this job is huge, and we had to work from a room in the corner!).......

and I got an invite to go back tommorrow!!!!!! hehehheheehehhehehehehehee............

2-17.jpg

on a serious note........thanks Gary.....the pleasure was all mine!!!.......and I hope I did you proud!!!!!!

best wishes

Lee.............

P

Protilers

'Ello all........Just home from this job in NW London........Gary (the Tiler)
and I managed to finish this room today.........(36m2 fixed and grouted in two
days!).......
the whole thing was a great experience and a complete
pleasure!!!!!!!.....the thin tiles and hanging out with Gary.......

Many
thanks Gary.........Lovley to work with you!......

Anyway,

here
are the finished pic's:

3-7.jpg

2-18.jpg

best wishes

Lee........

P

Protilers

thanks for posting this Lee, just to add it was a pleasure to work with you and your attention to detail and tiling skill is second to none ,look forward to doing more stuff together in the near future
Anytime Gary, I cant wait to work with you agiain!!!!!!..........and as far as tilers go ( and I have met a couple here and there!)..........
Seriously............IMO........you are easily in the top 1%........skill's like yours, setting out attention.......detail and finish........top of your game!......

best wishes

Lee....

Reply to Done a bit of Labouring today!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
R
First post on this forum and unfortunately its not under good circumstances. We have built...
Replies
Views
Reggiethethird
R
A
Hi, Phil wanted me to put up a post today, just to let everybody know he's hanging in there ;0)...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.