Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Don't change lanes at the toll plaza! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

I knew it would happen someday....I see this all the time....people are always changing lanes at the toll plaza at the last instant because they think the next line over will get through the booth 15 seconds faster.

My men were on the way home today and saw this one. This driver and his passengers are lucky they aren't dead.

Attachments

• improper lane change.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 63

Reply to Don't change lanes at the toll plaza! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Legal advice needed guys. Just wondered if you had any views. Background: I had a shop...
2 3
Replies
Views
P
Here is my all to common rant of the week before I go on my holiday tomorrow. I am a woman, its...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
Just had this in an email.... There is an old Hotel/Pub in Marble Arch, London , which...
Replies
Views
M
J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Don't change lanes at the toll plaza!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.