Discuss Drilling holes into a tile is a necessary part of any tiling job. Here 365Drills show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Drilling holes into tiles is a necessary part of any tile job and here we show a small example of both good and bad hole drilling on the same job.

60888_424433417013_617362013_5008425_2211649_n.jpg

To install this shower head the installer has hacked at the tile.

59011_424433327013_617362013_5008420_3460105_n.jpg

The hole is ragged, ugly sharp to the touch and fudged with an over supply of silicone.

60888_424433422013_617362013_5008426_7770807_n.jpg

In contrast take a look at this hole. Its neat, tidy, in the right place. Makes cheap tiles look smart. Doesn't look ugly, and forms part of the tiling job.

60888_424433427013_617362013_5008427_3712306_n.jpg

As a tiler this is the level of finish that can be achieved with PORSADRILL tile drilling kits.
Your work looks professional, elegant and is a testimonial to your workmanship and skill
on each and every job.

Any tiler with a BFKMX in his toolbox can produce holes of this quality time and again. It doesnt matter WHAT tile you use, Cheap, expensive - its all about the finish.

guideplate.jpg

Each pack of diamond cores and tile drills from 365Drills comes with a non slip guide plate
to prevent damage to any tile.

bfk4.jpg

The best selling kit from 365Drills happens to be the "All In One" Solution

A selection of seven carefully selected diamond cores in five popular sizes.

Perfect for drilling holes into ANY tile !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Drilling holes into a tile is a necessary part of any tiling job. Here 365Drills

And if you need to see video of our cores doing their job check these out:

[video=youtube;W2CXLSjpVhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2CXLSjpVhU[/video]

Above is the general demo video

[video=youtube;NjuUmSksArQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjuUmSksArQ[/video]

This video is the real test. Can a core grind holes quickly into granite marble porcelain and other stone tiles and material

This is the proper demo of our dimaond drill tiles cores and drill bits

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Re: Drilling holes into a tile is a necessary part of any tiling job. Here 365Drills

The drill bits look great mate,have you thought of adding some sort of water feed to fit any drill?.

Something similar to a makita cordless tile cutters water feed would be ideal,would be just a case of implementing it to fit on the side of a drill.

I have always used rubi core bits with a pilot bit but yours seem a great deal better,especially as the pilot bit on the rubi ones always fall out and get lost.

Reply to Drilling holes into a tile is a necessary part of any tiling job. Here 365Drills show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
J
Hello all, I'm part way through a tiling job (floor and wall tiles) and I need to start thinking...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
K
Hello, I am new to this site and seeking some advice on the tiling in our new bathroom. We are...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
D
Do you need to drill holes in very hard porcelain tiles? Do you want to do it with ease, using...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Drilling holes into a tile is a necessary part of any tiling job. Here 365Drills show
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.