Discuss Ever wanted to throttle a customer? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

smurf21

I Picked a job up the other day a couple of ensuite walls and floors,(which in todays climate im extreamly gratefull for) however the job is a 90 mile round trip now we (me and my hoppo) took the drive out to measure the job and meet the potential client great nice job we measured it quoted and discussed various options and left him to ponder. 4 days later we get the call quotes fine the jobs ours," great" but he says we have changed a few things and really need to discuss them with us before we start. so ok we will pop over and see you thinking big changes better make the arduous journey to keep him happy. of we go £20 worth of diesal packed lunch ,flask survival kit etc etc etc, 1 1/2 hours there two hours back traffic. THE URGENT CHANGES WHERE THE BORDER IS A DIFFERENT STYLE AND HE WANTED IT 120CM OF THE FLOOR INSTEAD OF 90CM.
3AND 1 HALF HOURS FOR THAT! 20 seconds on the phone, But a smile and a certainly sir and thanks for the work and i enjoyed the ride out.

And another satisfied customer.:furious3::mad2::6::73::bomb::89:

Reply to Ever wanted to throttle a customer? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
In case you missed it change to the rules came in on 13th June 2014 - completely replacing the...
Replies
Views
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ever wanted to throttle a customer?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.