Guest viewing is limited

Discuss excell communications in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

just had a call

free blackberry, 24 month contract

1000 mins calls a month across all networks
1000 texts

unlimited internet

£ 26 per month inc vat

I thought this was a good deal and said yes, passed over to someone else to go through the contract, above price is for 12 months then it goes over £70 a month

they send me a monthly cheque through the post for 12 months of 30 odd sobs to subsidise the first 12 months payments

ive said no , its too complicated and i think I could get a straight deal for less than 70 sobs a month

was I right or have turned away a decent deal

M

mikethetile

thanks lads and pebbs

pebbs is right the numbers werent stacking up and I had to keep stopping him and asking him to repeat the figures as they werent making sense, I just repeated the deal and wondered if anyone else would notice

its probably a good deal if the payments were spread over the 24 months instead of this introductory offer nonsense and as fro the cheque through the post , whats that about why cant they just reduce the payments its the same thing

I like a simple life and cant be bothered with all that

it started off at 15 a month and I had to keep stopping him and checking what I was getting for that and we eventually got the figure of £26 inc vat and internet

I know they are in sales and pressure sell but I wont be tied up in knots

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Are they based down in Newcastle under lyme? If so I heard good things about them a while back :thumbsup:

Correct mate. We're having Fresh Communications for business mobiles (on all forums) and Fresh Creative for business cards and printing. Replacing facemediagroup. And then ITPorter.co.uk (under their WebPorter.co.uk brand) to provide websites, replacing mistore.

Please keep this just in the Arms for now until I announce it towards the end of the month.

Cheers

Reply to excell communications in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
A few months ago my CTD loyalty card was changed from a black card to a yellow card. The other...
Replies
Views
I
Had a phone call yesterday from a chap saying he was from a company know as Local Traders...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
excell communications
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.