Discuss Fibre slc thickness on wet ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

trevortine

I recently viewed one of these and knocked it back due to the fact the boards were just laid on top of subfloor and were rocking around all over the shop. I reccomened they be screwed down and at least 10mm slc over top then ditra. The new bal fibre base is stable at 3mm where as weber floor flex needs 10mm. So to answer the original question at least 10mm screed, not forgetting to prime boards first with pr360.

I

Ian

Does the UFH system look like this?
6atebygy.jpg

Reply to Fibre slc thickness on wet ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Hi, We currently have travertine floor tiles with wet UFH underneath. Some of the tiles have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB