Discuss first day as a non smoker in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've thought I was ready a few times and done a couple of days tops mate. Hopefully you'll get past the third day when it's meant to become about 50% easier.

I spent £65 on nicorete smokes and patches and then got told you can get them FOC from the doctor! But only once, so one try, if you smoke again and go back they refuse you. Might be worth getting mate to help you on any tougher days.

Had a mate that quit, he said he just got up one day and didn't want one. I've been hoping for that day to come but the first thing I do after having no nicotine for 6-8 hours is light one up. Then have a brew, light another, stick the kettle on, light another, pour the brew, light another, and it goes on and on and on! lol

S

SandyFloor

I meant to say to you, Mike, last week on flying back to Manchester from Turkey we met a scouse couple. His name was Mike and a painter/decorator who had quit after a heart attack last year. Bizarrely his wife ( that's not her name before anyone picks up on it) had one while she was visiting him in hospital. As I said he'd quit but she was still puffing like a chimney and didn't look too healthy for it. Just seemed a bit of a coincidence and my way of giving you a little incentive....keep it up :thumbsup:

Reply to first day as a non smoker in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
first day as a non smoker
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.