Discuss Floor preperation advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've got to build up a floor at home ASAP, as a new kitchen is being delivered on Friday, and it needs to be tiled before then.
Issue is that the floor runs out 40mm so was thinking about using 40mm insulated boards. My usual tile place only stock up to 20mm.
So, any other options? Or where can I get decent 40mm boards quickly?

l would use the 20mm boards where its the deepest then slc with rapid 30 the rest and leave till next day to tile

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Floor preperation advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've just installed Weberfloor flex in a small area 1m2 @35-40mm depth in one pour...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB