Discuss floor tiles running parallel? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Hello again,
I thought I'd just update you on this thread and our kitchen and hallway floor. We got a recommended tiler in last week who has done a fantastic job. He and his colleague had a right chuckle at the photos of the previous cowboyed job and they couldn't believe how bad it was.
The new tiler gave an excellent estimation and helpful advice. Knowing we were going to have to replace the lost tiles that the cowboy had wasted, he showed us some samples from his van of his own range which were far superior in look and quality than the DIY superstore ones we had so we bought the tiles off him as well. He gave us a nice quote for a future job too, so he'll be coming back. So, a happy ending.
Kitchen 2.jpg Kitchen 1.jpg Hallway.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to floor tiles running parallel? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB