Guest viewing is limited

Discuss for peeps who have staff in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TheWrightTiler

quick update

case dropped as evidence poor
wanted to hand a verbal warning told him to go away nicely lol

bumped into a mate of mines whose a site agent and was telling him what happened, was like a cartoon with his face getting redder and redder as he hates grasses, is ex army ordanance corps and isnt to be messed around, he knows this little persons site agent and is gonna drop the wink bout being a grass, texted me a few hours later and the whole site knows bout this lad now and boy is:hurray: getting it tight from all and sundry

do i feel sorry no i dont, what goes around comes around etc

andy

M

mikethetile

that waas quick retribution Andy

I remember the rough time I had as a site agent when I sacked a plasterer for theft, it wasnt a bag of finish for a little job at home , which I turned a blind eye to as we dumped more than that anyway, it was the two pallets they got into the back of a sprinter, the forks driver he cut in on the deal went as well

the stick I got was unbelievable, I was glad to get that one handed over and move on to the next job

Reply to for peeps who have staff in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

H
Hi Guys. Myself and my partner live in Ilkley, West Yorkshire and wanted to say how great this...
Replies
Views
J
W
Friday i was driving back from chesterfield where i bought my van. I got a call from withheld...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
for peeps who have staff
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.