Discuss Forum member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

During my very short time on here it's quite clear there are several VERY deserving people for the title! But as I don't really know anyone yet, apart from chatting with Phill Hobson one Saturday afternoon, I thought I'd use a slightly different criteria.
So as a relative stranger to u all, as u are to me, (very strange!:lol:) maybe this is how an outsider might see the site!
Obviously Garythetiler for the prize offered, don't matter what people might be saying Gary, I don't see it as buying votes!!! Haha (Oh and for his knowledge and stunning work!)
Then theres Johnnyc & Rainsco, well who can split them two! Absolute stone craftsman! Think Johnnyc edges it there, well he's only 15 mins from me, so it's gotta be Johnny!
But what about Phill Hobson & Timeless John? Walking Geo Jedi! Yoda or Qui-gon-jinn? I wouldn't like to say who's who!
Obviously there's Commisioner Gordon, the Caped Crusaders & Albert! (Dan, Bri, Sir Ramic & Whitebeam! Hehe) and NOT necessarily in that order! The guys that keep things ticking along.
Then we have our Scottish freedom fighters, sorry, Tilers! Bubblecraft, Charlie1 & of course the Dude that is the mighty Stef! *gets on knees* "we're not worthy,we're not worthy!" :sofahide:
,,,,,and of course no thread would be credible without Ash (T Bag) making an appearance! Haha
So you see there are many of you that have made your mark in the very short time I have been a member here, (and hopefully still a member after this post! Haha) and you are all worthy in my book for the title of FORUM MEMBER OF THE YEAR for one reason or another.
I know there's a few I've noticed that I haven't mentioned and for that, especially if you've actively 'liked' my posts :lol:, AndyAllen, CJ, AliCage to mention but a few, I apologise.
But when all said and done the person I nominate I'd Deano!! And my humble reason? He was the first person who actually read my first post and took it for what it was! Just a laugh and of course a true depiction of what this glorious trade can do to you! Haha
Disclaimer: No tiler was hurt during the making of this statement, well certainly not intentionally, and if egos were bashed or bruised? You should get out more! Haha
the very best of luck to you all!
Cant wait for next year!

Erm is someone on the sauce?

Had a wee chuckle at that there & will take it in the humour it deserves.
You don't have to get on your knees but please bow when you meet me.. .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Forum member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have recently had some carpet fitters in who have done a great job but have...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB