Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Getting wet from the wet cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

F

FreeD

Any1 else have this problem? Ive got a Norton TT 200EM, its a great cutter, but i'm always getting soaked by it, even though i only put enough water in to keep the blade wet...the spray still gets me and soaks me most days i walk round all day with a wet t-shirt! Do u guys wear macs or something when using wet cutters?

or is there a different system out there...where the water doesn't spray at you but the blade is still water cooled?

thanks

D

Deleted member 9966

Any1 else have this problem? Ive got a Norton TT 200EM, its a great cutter, but i'm always getting soaked by it, even though i only put enough water in to keep the blade wet...the spray still gets me and soaks me most days i walk round all day with a wet t-shirt! Do u guys wear macs or something when using wet cutters?

or is there a different system out there...where the water doesn't spray at you but the blade is still water cooled?

thanks

I feel a competition coming on.... :drool5:

T

Time's Ran Out

Freed.
I thought a norton was a motorbike!
I like the idea about the sponge.
The de walt d24000 sprays away from you.
For many years the Rubi wet cutter of our choice covered me in black slate, red terracotta and now white travertine spray. Our solution apart from a rain poncho is to cut a hole in rubble bag, split the sides and stick my head in. Technical its not but it works!:thumbsup: John.

A

Alpha Omega

Our solution apart from a rain poncho is to cut a hole in rubble bag, split the sides and stick my head in. Technical its not but it works!:thumbsup: John.

needpics.gif

Reply to Getting wet from the wet cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Anybody used rubi nd180 smart ? Just bought the wet cutter from tile giant but i hate it! It...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Getting wet from the wet cutter.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%