UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Gooners 3 word thread in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

Just thought it might be interesting to put the story together.

:yikes:

Once upon a time, there was a gay wedding party between two tilers who were called Dave and Dan. They met in tile giant after calling in because it was snowing and they were cold. A close friend of theirs called Wivers was also in the shop when without warning he got laid, luckily Liz ran in to find Gooner on his knees washing his tool in a washboy. Shop assistant Murf tripped over some lippage and fell into Doug's arms who in turn fell onto a rubi whilst drinking a glass of wine, "oh my God!" wivers gasped aloud, "nice ginger nuts you have gooner, do you come here often?"
Meanwhile Dave was holding Dan against a wall and was groping his bum, he whispered quietly "take wivers mankini off my effin grout float man"
Bertha then joined in and jumped both of them.
Without a word Dan walked out and slipped quietly behind Liz which was for him a very nice experience, she meanwhile was pondering her options of getting well laid whilst holding some uncalibrated tiles. "Its not safe without proper protection" a salesman said, "but I do like your equipment Liz, theres not many of those to a pound"

"You cheeky sod", said Liz, "you must be a forum member?" I am going to stick this straight up your Kyber pass" said the salesman, "carry on style"
Just then the shop manager Sid james, asked, "whats up matron?"
"I need coffee" she said, "and where the hell is that TJ?"
TJ answered from the stores " I have a confession to make about my ring, its got hairs on it" I stuck a batton and a cucumber where the sun doesn't shine and it hurts.
Meanwhile Wivers suddenly appeared with a dark rum and was clearly around the bend, "I can see the starting point of your back alley through all that volcanic ash" He was clearly deluded.
"Do it now!" he insisted "right here now!, bend over!, your going to get disciplined so get ready because here it comes, it might be a problem though if its a dirty tool so pass the wipes in case its leaking"
"Oh Christ, cover your face, the ball valves jammed, its gonna blow!!!" wivers shouted.
"NO YOUR NOT SPENT YET!!!" said Liz "keep going"
Gooner appeared and moaned that he needed some money to get himself a swedish au pair from the internet to marry him, "don't tell the wife" he whispered. Whitebeam turned up and offered some vaseline in case things went pear shaped.
Outside Doug was raising the flagpole with the good old red, white and blue but after watching all the commotion through the window he manged to raise the South African flag and cause a scandal in Scotland.

Prime minister Cameron happened to be in the shop and asked "where is grumpy and timeless john?" "Tj is asleep because he needs more coffee, he has had a big packet of salty peanuts and they have played havoc with his ring of fire" said Dave. "We tried gaviscon but it just burned a hole straight through it causing major........................

The story continues.................:lol::lol:

:builder2:

Reply to Gooners 3 word thread in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Greetings and Salutations. As above, looking for some guidance/advice really. Just in the...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
M
A couple were Christmas shopping. The shopping center was packed , and as the wife walked...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Gooners 3 word thread
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.