Discuss Grand Designs in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah. I can spend anything, but I get quality. He didn't have much quality worth the money he got ripped off left right and centre. He had a warehouse structure. Cheapest going. That kitchen wasn't worth that money. Commercial kitchens in Michelin star kitchens would be that much and you'd get a hell of a lot more cash.

What the hell was a whole bag of adhesive being used per tile? 16 quid a bag too. I'd have gone to the manufacturers. Surely that tiler was laughing all the way to the bank.

Wasn't worth 1.3 no way on earth.

O

Old Mod

Yeah. I can spend anything, but I get quality. He didn't have much quality worth the money he got ripped off left right and centre. He had a warehouse structure. Cheapest going. That kitchen wasn't worth that money. Commercial kitchens in Michelin star kitchens would be that much and you'd get a hell of a lot more cash.

What the hell was a whole bag of adhesive being used per tile? 16 quid a bag too. I'd have gone to the manufacturers. Surely that tiler was laughing all the way to the bank.

Wasn't worth 1.3 no way on earth.

They say u can't buy taste!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grand Designs in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Looking to lay large format (900x900mm) thin (5.5mm) porcelain floor tiles onto a sand and...
Replies
Views
I’m tiling a ground floor of a house approx 120m through a ground floor with 5 doorways in the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB