Discuss Grand Designs in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

O

Old Mod

I have got to get me one of those babies.
Mate they're wicked and worth every penny.......even if it's only to see the look of fear in the builders eyes when it starts to scan the floor! Rofpmsl!
And I don't say that very often haha
And if you're laying a floor big enough to warrant its use, the cost of it can easily be lost, how d'u think I got mine haha

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Manchester
Oh I'm not so sure Paul cos my mosaic trowel is a Bisazza trowel and they're only 3.5mm, think that extra 0.5 mm might be needed! :D

A bisazza trowel......flash git... Mines just a crappy tile master one that's worn down to a couple of millimetres. That's more than enough for a 1500 x1500 porcelain tile.

O

Old Mod

A bisazza trowel......flash git... Mines just a crappy tile master one that's worn down to a couple of millimetres. That's more than enough for a 1500 x1500 porcelain tile.

They're lovely trowels to use it has to be said mate, worth the extra I feel.
I cherish mine as @AliGage can testify when he went to use it once to apply Kerdi-Coll!!!!!
Yeah that didn't work out so well for him! Hahaha

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
I watched that, some job, the client defo had lots of input on the setting out, before the tiles went down he bought two new pains of glass because they would interfere with the grout lines.
I laughed when he said he had to look on YouTube on how to fix the the outside wall tiles. There's hope for me yet!!!

Does that go back to tiling companies not providing fixing spec sheets that I've read on previous threads on here?

Lovely looking job though.

Reply to Grand Designs in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Looking to lay large format (900x900mm) thin (5.5mm) porcelain floor tiles onto a sand and...
Replies
Views
I’m tiling a ground floor of a house approx 120m through a ground floor with 5 doorways in the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB