Discuss Gres Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

matcas

Hi I'm new to the forum. I am choosing the tiles for my new home and am really undecided whether to go for Lappato finish or Matt finish. What i am looking at (apart from the appearance and quality of the tile itself) is the ease of cleaning and how practical it is.

I am currently looking at either this: casalgrandepadana.com/index.cfm/1,218,0,0,html/catalogue/Pietre%20Native/Pietre%20Etrusche or this: ascot.it/en/products/ascot_studio/just

Any opinion about the manufacturer would really be appreciated too :)

Many thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Gres Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Hi We've knocked through our kitchen and dining room and taken up old stone/porcelain tiles in...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, I am new to this site and seeking some advice on the tiling in our new bathroom. We are...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
So... have a problem maybe some of you guys (and girls) might be able to help with. Laid a new...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
F
Hi I am looking for 12 x Porcelanosa Porcelanato gres 35.2 x 35.2 cm tiles. They are a...
Replies
Views
Follow the Sapper
F

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB