Discuss grinder.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Thats how we did it before grinders !!
:rofl: *shakes head!* painful! If the job was easy, everyone could do it!
How'd du think we coped before all these lovely labour saving devices Ash? C'mon man sort it out! Haha oh we used to have loads of jumpers with holes in too! Mark of a tiler, well apart from the messy ones who have addy covered trousers! Haha

M

Mr Tiler

lol well this mong today left his radio on in the car all day and forgot about it.... been stranded in west brom the past 3 hours waiting for a miracle been as I have no proper mates ;) on the other hand I brought meself a new makita this morning and me likey, didn't get a carry case though!

- - - Updated - - -

No but if it's as good as the paddle mixer then it would be worth buying!!

ive been using my corded drill with a paddle in it today mate absolutely spot on felt like I was cheating though lol

M

Mr Tiler

WP_20140313_005.jpg WP_20140313_004.jpg WP_20140313_003.jpg WP_20140313_002.jpg WP_20140313_006.jpg

Reply to grinder.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I have an anhydrite screeded floor that’s been down 4mths. I now need to sand it before...
Replies
Views
Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB