Discuss grinder.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

He's tiled himself into a corner and is waiting for it to go off...

no but at one point I was hanging on the doorway to get a tile in next to the wall lol

- - - Updated - - -

I can't be bothered to read through the whole thread, but is there a reason you haven't taken your grinder back, as it will still be under warranty!?!

no mate the shop I brought it from has closed

M

Mr Tiler

all finished now guys here is the end result thanks WP_20140314_008.jpg WP_20140314_007.jpg WP_20140314_005.jpg WP_20140314_004.jpg

O

Old Mod

oh I see what ya mean guys yeh I should have now looking at it... oh well everyone is happy at the end of the day I will bare that in mind for next time thanks you ;)
sorry Ash, I had a more pressing item to deal with before I replied. The wife needed her slippers from upstairs and then Alan from ATS called cos I proper messed up an order haha, anyway.....
Ash, it's NOT a criticism m8, ultimately in this case it doesn't matter. But a small cut would be anything under half a tile. So by moving your tile halfway over centre line It'd create situation where u would have had only 3 tiles across instead of 4. That's all m8 no biggy!

M

Mr Tiler

sorry Ash, I had a more pressing item to deal with before I replied. The wife needed her slippers from upstairs and then Alan from ATS called cos I proper messed up an order haha, anyway.....
Ash, it's NOT a criticism m8, ultimately in this case it doesn't matter. But a small cut would be anything under half a tile. So by moving your tile halfway over centre line It'd create situation where u would have had only 3 tiles across instead of 4. That's all m8 no biggy!
yes mate I can completely see what you was saying once I sat back and looked at the pic it would of looked a lot better, I think I was more concerned about getting around the unit so the plynths are nice and flush.... one to remember for next time cheers bud

Reply to grinder.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I have an anhydrite screeded floor that’s been down 4mths. I now need to sand it before...
Replies
Views
Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB