Discuss Hanging Around in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gall.B

Sitting in the van on the forum via my notebbook.

Reason, the Joiner (my bro) who was ment to be done yesterday is still hogging the bathroom.

He blames it on the plumber who held him up!

Anyway this is messing up my diary this and next week and I have booked time at my mates Stone workshop for bullnosing etc the Tiles for this job! late night tonight.

Who do the guys on the forum find hold them up the most Joiners, Plumbers?

Sorry about the rant getting stressed now :incazzato:

G

Gall.B

Re: Hanginig Around

joiners (builders) if there not ready move on to your next available job tell them you will be back when that's finished :thumbsup:

Not an option Jay m8, next ones on Saturday, lot of work in this room Today I need to tank shower Wedi board floor & start fixing stone.

For tommorow evening I need to have all the cuts marked round window & stack for rounding also have base bocks and facings cut & marked for around the door.

Full room needs to be complete and sealed for sat 4 hours between coats too!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hanging Around in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
This is controversial, but I care not. In at least some parts the USA, NO tradesman is allowed...
Replies
Views
geo147
G
D
I JUST FOUND THIS POST ON ANOTHER PLASTERING FORUM AND BORROWED IT TO SHOW YOU GUYS OUR TRADE OF...
Replies
Views
Turkish tiler
T
M
Hi, hope that someone might be able to help. We are currently in the process of tiling our...
Replies
Views
M
I
Well, its my first dedicated year being a self employed bathroom installer amongst other things...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
R
As everybody else I have been very busy for the last few months and Im very happy with the load...
Replies
Views
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hanging Around
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.