UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss HELP Please - US adapters/converters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
This may be more at home in the plumbing forum, but I know there are some top plumbers on here as well.

I'm possibly going to purchase, from America, a glass sink (vessel type) and tap including waste and flexi connectors for hot/cold feeds. Question is - I'm pretty sure that the US sizes/threads are different to ours. Is anybody aware of a company in the UK that would be able to supply the relevant adapters/converters for the UK plumbing system. The US retailer only sells on-line and does not have any distributors in the UK so I'm stuck at the moment.

It is a real piece of art and the tap is a waterfall type with glass to match the sink and I WANT IT.

Cheers

John

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
It's all down to price again...:greedy::lol:

vigo_vgt023_water_14.jpg
If you can find something like this in the UK I'll be well impressed. It's the style I like.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Most good plumbers merchants will be able to get get you from us to uk thread sizes. I used to find independents the best but sadly there Are not many left. alternatively you could get a pipe fitter to make you some bespoke adapters. I did this on my last but one house where I used some us taps I got from my work during a refurb. The fitter at the factory made me some adapters. It did not look all that pretty under the sink bu as that was inside a unit I did not matter

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to HELP Please - US adapters/converters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi all, hopefully one or two of you can advise me, before I go out for quotes. I have an...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hi everyone, Jodie here, I registered a few weeks ago but have waited until now to give you the...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
L
Hi all I'm hoping you can help me. I'm a non-resident Landlord with a situation in the UK...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.