Discuss hi all.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andy Stile

First of all i'd like to say hi to everyone, read a lot of posts on this site and it gives a lot of valuable information... First post this so go easy but can anyone give me any clues about what I've done wrong here.... I tiled a kitchen floor about four years ago and I've just bumped into the customer, he's informed me that every other row of tiles on his floor has a very slight crack across it, now these are black galaxy tiles with underfloor heating, the subfloor is ashphalt on concrete but I stuck no more ply boards down with webber spf and also used the same spf to tile the floor, and a flexible grout to finish... its only a galley kitchen around 2m wide by 3m long so didn't think an expansion joint was needed...Where did I go wrong????

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hi all.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've taken on the task of tiling my own kitchen, and before I wreck everything and...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I’ve decided to tile my mums kitchen for her. Never tiled before so please bare with me...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
P
Hi All, I’ve just signed up but have visited the site a number of times over the years, and it...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
S
Hi all , another Newby I afraid , I been working with a self taught tiler to gain experience...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB