Discuss I take it this isn't the norm in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Good evening all. Went to start a bathroom today and found this on my arrival. I spoke to the customer who said that the builder said he normally does this to add extra support to the wall and the tiler can tile over it. I asked what was going on the wall and the custome said a small wall hung tv. Is it just me or is this a ridiculous thing to do. Have any of you guys come across this.
Many thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I apologise. The photo is the wrong way. The green wall should be on the right as you look at the photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 131
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I take it this isn't the norm in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. So, I've been asked to do a bathroom for a customer but I'm not sure the best way to...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, please can you help me on this, I think I have a tradesman done a bad wall tile job on our...
Replies
Views
Tianqiang Situ
T
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
T
Exhausted all options in looking at this. So. Plastered walls, primed, Weber set rapid, Homelux...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB