UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss I'd like to rework in London. If you can help me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

pavidesign

looking some contacts for business in London as a group of floor layers specialize in the laying of screeds, floors and marble, ceramic and glass mosaics with experience of organizing the work site. Please check my profile lavori forte village 073_estasi.jpg ImmagineT HOTEL 030 - Copia_estasi.jpg DSCN1310_estasi.jpg nc14.jpg lavori is molas cagliari 031.jpg miste 142_estasi.jpg P9170007_estasi.jpg parco della musica 045_estasi.jpg parco della musica cagliari 014_estasi.jpg piscina villasimius 2007 (3)_estasi.jpg ImmagineT HOTEL 033_estasi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I'd like to rework in London. If you can help me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J
S
Hi All, I’ve just had 2 rooms tiled with oak effect ceramics and I feel a little disappointed...
Replies
Views
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, I'm hoping you can give me an opinion on the quality of this work as I'm having a bit...
Replies
Views
J
hi . we are 2 tilers looking for private job. london and 50miles around. if you have some...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.