Discuss im freeeezzzzing.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
boilers packed in, got no heating or hot water, why dose this allways happen on the coldest spell of the year?

it packed up last week, got british gas out, as we have the 3 star cover with them, they said they fixed it (the fan was stuck) 2 days later its stopped again..:mad2:.......there coming out again tomorrow, i will be having a few words...:incazzato:

D

Dougs Third Go

well, turns out where the fan was stuck last week its now burnt it out, which explains why the fuse box has been tripping out, a couple of times a day.....

of course they dont carry a spare fan for my boiler, so got to wait till tomorrow, another evening with no heating or hot water...:thumbsdown:

so im still ...freeeeeeezzzzzzing
may as well go to the pub Andy..

W

White Room

Who said apocalyptic freezing conditions tonight
others-153.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
boilers packed in, got no heating or hot water, why dose this allways happen on the coldest spell of the year?

it packed up last week, got british gas out, as we have the 3 star cover with them, they said they fixed it (the fan was stuck) 2 days later its stopped again..:mad2:.......there coming out again tomorrow, i will be having a few words...:incazzato:

Heating systems pack in this time of the year due to them being turned up or on. The pipe-freezing surge will come next too.

Plumbers don't do bad over winter by the looks of our plumbing forum. Loads of call-outs going on.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
well, turns out where the fan was stuck last week its now burnt it out, which explains why the fuse box has been tripping out, a couple of times a day.....

of course they dont carry a spare fan for my boiler, so got to wait till tomorrow, another evening with no heating or hot water...:thumbsdown:

so im still ...freeeeeeezzzzzzing

Not good! 5 star cover you say! Just cancel the cover and call a plumber when you need one mate! They're not that expensive!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to im freeeezzzzing.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
M
My contractor installed Venatino Polished marble tiles this week. My wife and I noticed that...
Replies
Views
just done a 20 mile round trip, to look at a slate job, it's ****ing with bloody rain, customer...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
G
Hi , thanks in advance for reading and replying ! Im in a bathroom fitter and I've been in the...
Replies
Views
Gez2312
G
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB