Discuss In your religion, what's Heaven and Hell meant to be? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

That means you'd be smelling like heaven now not like hell :)

LOL , I have been told I dont stink like an old ashtray now, which is just as well as my sense of smell has returned. the smell of smoke makes me feel sick now so I sympathise with all the non smokers in my life. I had no idea how awfull the smell is. we were out shopping and I couldnt believe how many dirty smelly people there are about. I was going to throw bars of soap into their trollies when they werent looking but chelle wouldnt let me

U

user123

LOL , I have been told I dont stink like an old ashtray now, which is just as well as my sense of smell has returned. the smell of smoke makes me feel sick now so I sympathise with all the non smokers in my life. I had no idea how awfull the smell is. we were out shopping and I couldnt believe how many dirty smelly people there are about. I was going to throw bars of soap into their trollies when they werent looking but chelle wouldnt let me

Wonderful :lol: Seriously, I am really really chuffed about this, and I bet so is Chelle, well done, well done :thumbsup:

Dan, are you next? :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
anne has got a brilliant mind and I would rather spend eternity chatting with her than eternity bonking virgins

I don't know mate, let's say 1, no, make that 2 for the first year, a different 2 for the second, and so on. There's a good 36 years there of bonking different sets of girls. And if you go back to the first two they'll probably be different people all together then (albeit not virgins).

How long's hell again? 1000 years or alltime?

Reply to In your religion, what's Heaven and Hell meant to be? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I'm not a pro tiler but am hoping to get a bit of advice from those who are. I'm laying...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, We had a partial wet room installed in our first floor bathroom over 3 years ago by a...
Replies
Views
Gemma
G
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
In your religion, what's Heaven and Hell meant to be?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.