• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 214

Discuss Inappropriate threads. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

Following the thread by @detroitMi yesterday ( which he later erased) I believe there should be penalties for inappropriate posts!
Closing the thread is right but other comments in response to his opening post become irrelevant or out of context.
The replies provided by Kyle Knowles in my opinion brings our forum into disrepute and IMO he deserves to be suspended!

I'm by no means a prude, but I have to agree with John's point in particular about the fact that we have female members on the forum and although some of our members may not be bothered by Kyles comments, I doubt our fellow female members would appreciate 'banter' like that.
As for punishment I don't know what is appropriate however I definitely think that the integrity of the forum must be upheld. Could you imagine if Sharon for example were to stop visiting the forum due to language were discussing.
I'd say Kyle has got the message now.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Inappropriate threads. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
D
Imaginge: You have a product that a company could sell. And: You want their buyers to take...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
P
I wrote to Dave (the forum Admin) to discuss my “right of reply” to a thread recently posted by...
2 3
Replies
Views
cjbombero
C
G
  • Question
Topps Piles of Tiles with Smiles A review by WormThatTurned Author's product rating...
Replies
Views
GazTech
G
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB