Discuss Introduction from the Ace in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

acetiling

Hello

I am Lee J DUNN from Ace Tiling. I am a professional Tiler living in the deepest darkest regions of West Wales and am the sole trader of Ace Tiling. The business is set up on quality finishes, professionalism and customer satisfaction.

This is my first year trading in this area and I am finding it very difficult to break into the market and build the reputation the business deserves. I would be welcome to suggestions on how I can help the business evolve. :mad2:

Unfortunately moving is not an option as my children live down the road (18 miles away) and I see them regularly.

Thanks

Lee (the Ace) Dunn

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Introduction from the Ace in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Hi Guys, Just joined the forum a couple of weeks ago. I'm currently finishing my service in the...
Replies
Views
I
Hi folks, newbie here, just joined, just beginning a new small business as a sole trader in...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
G
I would be very much obliged if you could provide some advice on the following concerns that I...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
RichieRich
R
U
Please please please add your objection to this, for me and all the people of the Northern...
2 3
Replies
Views
user123
U
G
As some of you will know I only started my business in January 1st this year. Things are going...
Replies
Views
heavytrevy
H

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Introduction from the Ace
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.