Discuss Its Half term and what do kids get up too ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
I absolutely love school holiday time. Our kids have grown and got kids of their own - so no running around and finding things to occupy them, no argument about who has time off to look after them.....

Now during half term week - I can drive to a job in the time it should take. I dont have to get up at 5am to drive early to jobs and avoid "school rush hour." I dont spend hours sat in traffic jams if I ever need to drive anywhere between 2.30pm and 5 pm - purely because parents have lost the ability to walk anywhere.

And you know something? Grandchildren actually do as they are told, unlike children!!

Somerset
It's terrible that school run andy, my two get the school bus as the school is all of 400yds away, (rural location, no street lights or pavements) lol, but it means I can ship 'em on the bus with my van keys in my hand ready to go!!

Lucky you - I think our local council is busy cancelling all the bus services to "save money." I think that as a council tax payer who does not have school age children I would still rather pay to support free school transpost, and stop the dreaded parent car school run.

Reply to Its Half term and what do kids get up too ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Legal advice needed guys. Just wondered if you had any views. Background: I had a shop...
2 3
Replies
Views
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
G
A few weeks back I got a call from an unknown person asking if I could give them a price on a...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
G
I had to take on some site work to keep the pennies rolling in so a guy I know who has been...
2 3
Replies
Views
Rob Z
R
B
Hi all, This is a first for me, i have had a recall on a job 2 years after installing it. I...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Its Half term and what do kids get up too ???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.