Discuss Job Cancelled by text in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

Personaly, I think to expect payment in full for work not done is totaly unrealistic and unfair.

I dont think you would have a leg to stand on in this case.

If anything a cancelation fee would be more suitable if agreed prior to accpetance of the quote.

As Kilty mentioned, a deposit would be great. Tell them this is a booking fee and will not be returned if job is cancelled. You may choose to offer a timescale in which they can cancel though to be fair.

P

Pebbs

just text them back no problem i will drop the invoice of on Monday. they will get in touch with you to find out what the invoice is for and you can tell them it is for the discount and the consultation fees

I love this suggestion, its so smart its sheer genius, I cant wait to see their reaction, I will willingly send up Big Dave to hand deliver it for you.

Lynn

Reply to Job Cancelled by text in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Job Cancelled by text
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.