Discuss job today, in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

thanks guys, this bay is free but the rest are paid, if they want me back that is lol. I will say this though and im not boasting. my tiling is better than the tiles I am tiling over I don't know if its down to the brick bond pattern and the tiles were bowed but there is a lot of lippage. mine is minimal been checking it with my level as I go. :thumbsup:

Good Ash, get your eye in straight away..
Your starting to even talk like a tiler now..

M

Mr Tiler

I don't know you tea bag and I mean nothing to you and your life however I've followed some of your posts and threads and I'm a big fan of go getters and battlers, you've come across as both and my experience in life it's them kinda people that achieve their goals, good luck the tiling looks good,

lol, thanks mate I don't like being at home sat on this site a;;; day all I want is to make a half decent living. but I know I done the rite thing weather it will all work out or not it has helped me in different ways too. cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Well done Chris, lovely gesture.
Ash you will soon be kitted out better than the rest of us Tilers on here..

send stef one he can be my walking ad haha, very nice thing to do thanks

M

Mr Tiler

I bet he is wondering if he is any closer to getting in the arms hahaha

im not fussed now cam lol, I have my business advisor for the business side of it and the owner of the showroom understands where im at hes also been giving me some advice they are great guys there just hope it all works out, the forum has made it happen tbh I wouldn't have half the knowledge about tiling I have without it.

Reply to job today, in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB