Discuss Just had a nice email.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just had this out of the blue but still nice words...

Subject: WOW!!

Message Body:
I stumbled upon your website while looking for something else... I have been in the flooring business for over 20 yrs (as a tiler but now in sales) just wanted to say you do AMAZING work!! I looked through all of your job site pictures. So a big hello from The United States (Lubbock Texas actually) Great Work!! Wish you were here, could use a great tiler like you.

Jerry Smith

Subject: WOW!!

Message Body:
I stumbled upon your website while looking for something else... I have been in the flooring business for over 20 yrs (as a tiler but now in sales) just wanted to say you do AMAZING work!! I looked through all of your job site pictures. So a big hello from The United States (Lubbock Texas actually) Great Work!! Wish you were here, could use a great tiler like you.

Jerry Smith

I stumbled onto a website the other day with lots of glamorous ladies on ....................errr............. anyway .

Diggy :0)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just had a nice email.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB