Discuss Just read this and have an opinion please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mache

I can understand why you have laid out that way. Often a compromise somewhere on layout with some jobs
I can see that also if it had left an even thinner cut at the end of the right of the window wall. But what sticks out to me more is the thin cut on the end of the adjoining wall on the left. Just makes that whole corner look to busy to my untrained eye.

A

Anto Holland

He is one I did the other week. Absolute nightmare of a job, around 500 tiles :mad2: but same kind of cut to get window and far right looking symetrical. similar.jpg

S

Stef

Thats evil that work, the corner is just diabolical:yikes:

It's really bad Mark, this was tiled last week in a flat above my rental.
Guy shouted me up to get a look at it, council plasterer did this, the 1st 2 photos are of the same bit of trim, he cut it short & just pieced it in at the bottom. [emoji23][emoji23]
I've lost a couple of jobs over the years to this plasterer...

W

White Room

Guy shouted me up to get a look at it, council plasterer did this, the 1st 2 photos are of the same bit of trim, he cut it short & just pieced it in at the bottom. [emoji23][emoji23]

Must've been a good price for that then:ban:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester

.I bet widler thinks thats the dogs dangles..lol

Hang on plaster you say......you been to scotland Craig. ..:smilewinkgrin:

S

swanman

sometimes you get responses you don't like to here
ive had a couple.
just take it on the chin and move on. You are properly a great tiler and have many happy customers but there are some jobs that put you to the test.
ive had tiles that are different sizes and it is a right pain. i even had to take a couple of mm off so that it fits.
good luck . i tiled a kitchen yesterday and used 5mm joints beat that.

Reply to Just read this and have an opinion please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

My tiler has made a huge mistake (which he excuses as being unlucky with measurements). There is...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB