Discuss Just read this and have an opinion please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Anto Holland

It heidous. The slither in the corner, started full tile from bath. No one is perfect matey. That job look awful and sloppy setting out. Go away now I'm bored. I came on for advice, got into some hassle with "TJ" I said "sorry" to TJ and you come 2 days later using that as a ref in my post.

GO AWAY. Start setting your work out properly as well. Did well to get paid from that so well done for that :thumbsup:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
2e423ab170c9ad2259c51034c8fe8aea.jpg

Here you go, bit of better, clearer picture.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Heidous?? I might be offended if i knew what that ment.
Slither or no slither. What your 7 year, diy'ers course eye has over looked is the tiling wraps the corner.
Asthetics and perspective my dear boy. They teach it on week two, only with tge module of "how to negate cheap tile tolerances to get your joints to line up.
Jog on tiler spice [emoji4]

C

Colour Republic

Anto, can I give you a bit of advice seeing as you're looking for some.

Forums aren't rocket science. If you're looking for free advice from people you've never met then can I suggest that you play a bit nicer.

You don't have to arse lick or bend over backwards to anyone, you just have to be polite. Funny thing is, people only help other people they either like or are grateful for the help.

There is a ton of help on this site and seeing as you openly admit you need brushing up on your skills after being out of the game a while, it might pay to stop now and integrate yourself to the online community. Currently you only have access to the public part of the forum, there is a lot of extra info in other parts of the forum, most of it invaluable. Access to that area is only given to people that prove themselves not to be idiots.

I've been a member here for quite a few years and i've seen many a new tiler really up their game with the help and support given to them here, i've also seen many new members shoot their mouth off and been banned before learning a damn thing. don't be the latter.

A

Anto Holland

Love a wink don't ya LOL. Or do you have a twitch away from the keyboard too? "squirt" hahaha you need to get out. Squirt. Hahahaha funny that

Still waiting for an explanation on what heidous means.
Rage typing? Nah, getting angry with the keyboard only leads to spklenen missthaksz. Know what i mean?
Keep trawling through my facebook page, you might learn something squirt [emoji6]

C

Colour Republic

Mate. Im not on here to lick ***. Ill be nice to people who are nice to me. Look at his first response. It's rude and ignorant.

Im nice to people who are nice. Treat people how you expect to be treated. Advice to you.

Go back and read what I said.

You don't have to bow down to anyone, you just have to be polite even if you disagree.

Put it this way. If you were in a pub and someone came over to someone you know and was rude to them, would you A) buy them a drink, or B) punch them in the mouth?

See look. i'm spending my own free time trying to help you make the most of this forum which clearly would be of benefit to you and i've never met you in my life. Basically i'm trying to stop you going too far before you get a smack in the mouth.

Good luck

Reply to Just read this and have an opinion please in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

My tiler has made a huge mistake (which he excuses as being unlucky with measurements). There is...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB