Discuss keeping Fit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

not too much alcohol

Shucks...
MSN-Emoticon-098.gif

D

Deleted member 9966

Lots of running (down to around 70km a week for now) also do body pump and body combat. My motivation is to be fit and healthy enough to eat and drink what I want. Also to get my 10 and 5 km times down (44:22 for 10 and 18:43 for 5 at present) I'm lucky my wife likes to keep fit too. We're just back from gym and she's due to have our baby in 3 weeks.

hi Stewart, what exercises is the mrs doing at the moment?

I'm just doing a lot of walking. I can go on my mountain bike if I want, but I'd rather not run the risk of crashing it or falling off it. I want to start swimming but motivating Mr GRR is proving difficult.

I walk for 20 minutes 4 lunch times a week, and try to walk the dog 3 x 45 minutes a week.

I haven't gained any weight with baby yet, still the same as I was before I got pregnant, but I do feel out of shape, less toned and becoming flabby.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
hi Stewart, what exercises is the mrs doing at the moment?

I'm just doing a lot of walking. I can go on my mountain bike if I want, but I'd rather not run the risk of crashing it or falling off it. I want to start swimming but motivating Mr GRR is proving difficult.

I walk for 20 minutes 4 lunch times a week, and try to walk the dog 3 x 45 minutes a week.

I haven't gained any weight with baby yet, still the same as I was before I got pregnant, but I do feel out of shape, less toned and becoming flabby.

Congrats on the pregnancy Liz :hurray::hurray:, I must have missed the post where you announced it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

S

Stewart

Hi Grr, Fiona swims, spins and does light free weights now as that's all she's really allowed to do. She was still doing 10k runs at four months, them gradually reduced the distance she ran. It all depends on what you did before you were preggers. If you were active before then it's fine to continue as long as you're comfortable with it, but best consult your midwife and gp for best advice. Best thing I could say is don't get caught up in all the hype and tripe the comes with being pregnant. Enjoy it to the max as everything else is out of your hands.

Reply to keeping Fit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
What would you guys do with the walls to prep for fitting 1200mm x 600mm Onice Verde (Porcelain)...
Replies
Views
Some adhesives give info (not seemingly Mapei). I think the Mapei Standard Set Plus would suit...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
keeping Fit
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.